Archicad is the most commonly used CAD program in architecture in Hungary and it is getting more popular in Europe as well. If you want to apply for a job at a firm, it is the first thing you have to know. Besides all of this the 2D drawing function can be used in any other field as well (landscape architecture, civil engineer etc.)
In this course you can learn the most important functions of the program from the basics and you can experience some of the advanced options as well. The course will be held on weekday nights after work and school, at a city centre of Budapest. We offer 20% discount for university students.
The course is for you if:
- As an architect student you want to get an advantage and you want to use the program properly during university years.
- You want to apply for a job at a Hungarian or European firm.
- You have already been using Archicad but you want to improve your knowledge with advanced features or you want to get to know 3D and BIM options.
- You want to learn fast and efficiently not from tutorials but from an experienced teacher.
- You can bring your own notebook, which you can use comfortably later on.
1075 Budapest, Károly krt. 3/A
Reach with M2, T47-49 and many buses